- Public Grande taxi: costs around 85 MAD to 130 MAD per seat. If you want the Grande taxi exclusively to yourself, expect to pay between 510 MAD and 780 MAD depending upon your haggling skills.
- Supratours Bus: Costs between 80 MAD to 100 MAD per seat
- CTM Bus: Costs between 80 MAD to 100 MAD per seat
- Private transfer vehicle: €59.50 in total for 4 passengers or less
Notes to remember:
Grande taxis are not air conditioned and are usually old vehicles.
If you travel via public bus you will need to take a public taxi to the Essaouira bus station and another public taxi from the Marrakech bus station to your final destination.
- All of the private transfer vehicles are modern and air conditioned
- Pick up direct from your Essaouira Hotel or Essaouira Airport
- Drop off directly at Marrakech Airport or your Marrakech Hotel or Riad.
The common routes possible for this type of service are:
- Essaouira Hotels to any location in Marrakech
- Essaouira Airport to any location in Marrakech
Your destination in Marrakech can be any Marrakech Hotel, Marrakech Riad or Marrakech address, the Train station, Bus Stations or Marrakech Airport.
- Air conditioned vehicles
- Free Child & baby seats
- Private transfers
Door to door service
Your transfer will be a door to door service.
Air conditioned vehicles
All of our transfer journeys from Essaouira to Marrakech are provided in a modern and air conditioned vehicle.
Child car seats
Our transfer drivers provide you with child car seats for the safety and comfort of your children.
If you are travelling from Essaouira to Marrakech Airport, you should plan to arrive at the Airport no later than 2 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart. This is very important because Marrakech Airport immigration and security can sometimes be slow moving.
We recommend that you plan to arrive to Marrakech Airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled flight departure time.